EdStockPhoto

The Village Church
Image ID
1117
Title
The Village Church
Caption
Signboard for the parish church on Church Lane. Cassington Church (St Peter's) was founded c.1120 by Geoffrey de Clinton and updated in the 14th century. The church was under the jurisdiction of Eynsham Abbey and served by ministers from Christ Church Cathedral in Oxford. Cassington, Oxfordshire, England.
Date Created
May 20, 2007
File Type
JPG
Original Resolution
3400 x 5100 pixels
File Size
10.69 MB
Camera
Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
Focal Length
13 mm
ISO
200
Credit Line
Holly Hayes / EdStockPhoto
Copyright Status
All Rights Reserved. May not be copied without permission.