EdStockPhoto

#1770: Chapel of St Nicholas

Photo 1770: Chapel of St Nicholas - Maria Laach Abbey

Photo Details

Photo ID
1770
Date
2008-01-22
Location
Maria Laach Abbey
Description
The St. Nicholas Chapel in the monastery garden, with a view of the main abbey church on the left. The painted chapel was built in 1756-66 but its west tower, seen here, dates from the 12th century.
Camera
Canon EOS 40D
Resolution
2592 x 3888 px
File Size
6.42 MB
ISO
100
Geotag
50.402356° N, 7.252221° E
Date Digitized
January 22, 2008
Date Uploaded
November 17, 2009
Credit
David Joyal