EdStockPhoto

#3416: Parish House Parlor

Photo 3416: Parish House Parlor - Sacred Heart Mission, Cataldo

Photo Details

Quick Facts

Photo ID
3416
Credit
Title
Parish House Parlor
Caption
Parlor room of the Parish House, rebuilt in 1887 after a fire destroyed the original. The Sacred Heart Mission near Coeur d'Alene was built 1850-53 by Jesuit missionaries and Native Americans. It is the oldest building in Idaho. Today it is owned by the Coeur d'Alene tribe and operated by the state as Old Mission State Park.
Geotag
47.548664° N, 116.358207° W
Uploaded
December 21, 2009
Camera
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO
200