EdStockPhoto

#3417: Mission Church from South

Photo 3417: Mission Church from South - Sacred Heart Mission, Cataldo

Photo Details

Quick Facts

Photo ID
3417
Credit
Title
Mission Church from South
Caption
Exterior view of the mission church from south, with the blue Parish House visible on the right. The Sacred Heart Mission near Coeur d'Alene was built 1850-53 by Jesuit missionaries and Native Americans. The church is the oldest building in Idaho. Today it is owned by the Coeur d'Alene tribe and operated by the state as Old Mission State Park.
Geotag
47.548664° N, 116.358207° W
Uploaded
December 21, 2009
Camera
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ISO
100