- Photo ID
- Brasenose College: Chapel Quad
- The small and leafy Chapel Quad, also known as the Deer Park, which contains the library and chapel of Brasenose College. Both were built in 1656-63 and are considered the most ambitious Oxford buildings constructed during the Interregnum. They were designed by the mason John Jackson in an unusual Gothic-Classical hybrid. Brasenose College was founded in 1509.
- 51.753055° N, 1.254668° W
- November 7, 2011