- Photo ID
- Jean de Bourbon's Chapel (1460): Bust
- Busts of prophets in the Chapel of Jean de Bourbon (named for the abbot who commissioned it), begun in 1460. Located in the east wall of the transept, it replaced a small Romanesque apsidole dedicated to St. Eutropius and functioned as a private funerary chapel.
- 46.434666° N, 4.659410° E
- December 28, 2011
- Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL