EdStockPhoto

#9425: Jean de Bourbon's Chapel (1460)

Photo 9425: Jean de Bourbon's Chapel (1460) - Cluny Abbey

Photo Details

Photo ID
9425
Credit
Title
Jean de Bourbon's Chapel (1460)
Caption
Busts of prophets in the Chapel of Jean de Bourbon (named for the abbot who commissioned it), begun in 1460. Located in the east wall of the transept, it replaced a small Romanesque apsidole dedicated to St. Eutropius and functioned as a private funerary chapel.
Geotag
46.434666° N, 4.659410° E
Uploaded
December 28, 2011
Camera
Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
ISO
1600